Moving from Chaos and Conflict to Communication and Cooperation!
By Dr. Jermaine M. Davis
This book on leadership, communication, and managing team and organizational conflict will teach you how to:
- Cultivate organizational trust to increase motivation and morale utilizing the Trust Equation Model
- Build leadership credibility utilizing the 5 C’s of a relationship-based leader
- Increase employee engagement by better understanding relationship-based leadership and task-based leadership
- Resolve team conflicts using the Needs, Wants, and Expectations Analysis Approach
- Work with unmotivated colleagues and employees using the DALO Approach
- Regain and rebuild trust after destructive disagreements
- Decide when to agree to disagree by sharpening your Emotional Intelligence
- Communicative effectively with the four types of communicators: passive, aggressive, passive-aggressive, and assertive
- Collaborate effectively with varying leadership styles
There are no reviews yet.